Easy No Bake Blueberry Lemon Energy Balls
Bliss Balls are a healthy and super tasty snack. They are also quick and easy to make. The balls are full of nutrients and perfect for your little hunger in between. Energy Balls work completely without baking. The mixture blueberry lemon tastes so refreshing. You have to try it! These balls are vegan, sugar-free and ready in 5 minutes.
Bliss Balls – The perfect grab-and-go Snack
Bliss Balls are simply the perfect grab-and-go snack because as soon as the small or big hunger overcomes you, you can reach directly for a delicious energy ball. So not only do you have a healthy snack that’s full of nutrients but it’s also filling. Often out of desperation people reach for unhealthy snacks especially when they are very hungry (At least that’s how it is with me, I admit it 😁).
That’s why it’s good to make sure you often have something with you. It does not have to be complicated. Especially when it comes to no bake energy balls which can be made in 5 minutes. In addition, you can adapt these power balls as you like. For example, this raspberry energy balls recipe is very popular or the healthy chocolate coconut balls. For me they taste like a delicious praline, I love it!
By the way, this energy balls recipe is also great for your kids as a healthy snack on the go!
More healthy plant-based snacks that are perfect for on-the-go:
- Baked Oatmeal with Raspberries
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Carrot Muffins with Cream Cheese
- Cookie Dough Recipe
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Eggless Banana Bread
Ingredients Blueberry Lemon Energy Balls
For these No Bake Blueberry Lemon Energy Balls you need only 7 ingredients. The base is made with dates and oats.
- Dates – I recommend to soak the dates at least 15 minutes before using them especially if the dates are firm. Do you have a high-power blender? Then you don’t need to soak the dates.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Instead of seeds, you can also add nuts. In this case I really liked the combination with pumpkin seeds!
- Blueberries – You can use fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Lemon Juice
- Lemon Zest
- Flax Seeds – Instead of flax seeds, you could use hemp or chia seeds.
Energy Balls – Why are they good for you?
The balls consist mainly of nuts, seeds, oat flour as well as spices. This makes the energy balls rich in nutrients, protein, healthy carbohydrates, fats and fiber. The combination gives you an energy boost and the balls fill you up for a while. This power snack is free of sugar and additives. These balls are naturally sweetened with dates. Due to the natural sweetness, dates are a healthy sugar alternative.
Bliss Balls are not baked, so they remain raw and this keeps some of the nutrients and enzymes in the ingredients intact.
Store the Energy Balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. The balls can be stored for up to one week. In the freezer you can store the Energy Balls for about 2 months.
How do you like this recipe?
I would be very happy to get feedback from you! If you try this recipe, please leave me a comment with a ⭐️ rating. Are you active on Instagram? If you post a picture of this recipe, please link it to me with @plantiful.heart so I can see your creation! 🤩
No Bake Blueberry Lemon Energy Balls
- 200 gr Dates (pitted) Soak before if dates are too dry (see text ingredients).
- 100 gr Oats
- 80 gr Blueberries Fresh or frozen
- 50 gr Pumpkin Seeds Alternativ: Sunflower seeds, Nuts
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 5 gr Flax Seeds
- First crush blueberries in a blender and add the remaining ingredients. Mix everything well until a sticky mass is formed.
- Form the dough into small balls and roll them in shredded coconut, cocoa powder, fruit powder, as desired.
- Place them in the fridge for an hour or preferably overnight so that they firm up a bit. Alternativ: put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
ON PINTEREST YOU CAN FIND ME HERE: PLANTIFULHEART. IF YOU LIKE THE RECIPE, PLEASE PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE 🤩