No-Bake Energy Balls with Dates and Raspberries
Snacking can be healthy? Definitely YES! These vegan Energy Balls with dates and raspberries are not only super tasty but also very filling and a great snack to-go. These Energy Balls are completely sugar and gluten-free.
What have I wanted to try for a long time? Energy Balls! I actually bought them in the supermarket sometimes and I liked them very much. Energy Balls are also very high in nutrients and are a satisfying power snack. But buying one Energy Ball in the supermarket is very expensive and actually you can easily make them at home. Besides you will not only have one Energy Ball but about 20 balls (depending on how big you form the Energy Balls!). They are also perfect for meal prep, you can store them for a week which is very practical, isn’t it? 🙂 You can also combine the energy balls in the way you like it most! For example, instead of raspberries, you can use blueberries, different nuts or seeds. There are no limits!
Basic recipe for no-bake Energy Balls
For this Energy Balls recipe you only need these 6 ingredients:
- Dates: You can use Medjool dates which are very fresh and juicy but you can also just buy cheaper dates. If you do not like dates, you can use other fruits.
- Cashew butter: Cashew butter is a big favorite of mine. I recommend adding nut butter or nuts (but soak them in water beforehand). This will make your energy balls healthier and give them a delicious nutty flavor.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and therefore suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. You can also use flax or hemp seeds.
- Shredded Coconut and raspberries: You can replace those extras if you want. I coated the energy balls with shredded coconut and put a little bit of it into the balls. Raspberries are not only very delicious but also healthy. So I recommend adding fruit to your energy balls.
If you try another variation of the energy balls, please let me know in the comments!
You should store the Energy Balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can be stored for up to one week.
Do you love healthy snacks? Then be sure to check out these recipes:
- Baked Banana Oatmeal
- Healthy Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Lemon Zucchini Muffins
You absolutely have to try these No-Bake Energy Balls with dates because they are
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Raw food
- …just delicious!
How do you like this Energy Balls recipe?
I would be very happy to get feedback from you! If you try this Energy Balls recipe, please leave me a comment with a ⭐️ rating. Are you active on Instagram? If you post a picture of this recipe, please link it to me with @plantiful.heart so I can see your creation! ?
Energy Balls with Dates and Raspberries
- 200 gr Dates (pitted) Soak beforehand overnight or at least for one hour – if the dates are too dry
- 100 gr Oats
- 100 gr Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- 50 gr Cashew Butter
- 30 gr Shredded Coconut
- 5 gr Chia Seeds
- First, crush the frozen raspberries in the blender and add the remaining ingredients. Mix everything well until you have a sticky mixture.
- Form small balls from the dough and coat them with shredded coconut.
- Put them in the refrigerator for an hour or preferably overnight so that they get a little firmer.
Are you active on Pinterest? and do you like this recipe? Then you can pin the following picture ? You can find the Pinterest Button under the picture.